TED Talks

I watched two ted talks, The Mushroom Burial Suit and Global Warming – fact or fiction.  The Mushroom Burial Suit is about using mushrooms to absorb all the toxins in our body during death and using it as nutrients to grow instead of the toxins being released into the earth at cemeteries and damage the environment. I enjoyed the video very much because I learned new things that I didn’t even know was possible which made me more knowledgeable and it was incredibly interesting because I am very keen to prevent more damage to the environment by find new ways to cause the least possible damage to the earth. It was also very useful to me because now I know another way to help the earth and also teach people about what I’ve learned to educate them about what we do to the earth even after death and how it harms the environment. The other ted talk I watched was Global warming – fact or fiction and it was also very interesting for me because I was quite shocked to think that people would think that Global warming was fake because it had such a huge impact on the earth so how could people not see it? This video was also very useful because I re-learned the true causes of Global warming and also some of the effects really shocked me because I knew the effects were bad but I did not realize they were that bad which made me more aware of the things I did which were the cause of global warming.

0 comments on “TED TalksAdd yours →